Wonderful Waiheke House Tour 2023
The Wonderful Waiheke House Tour is on Wednesday 15th March 2023.
Proudly presented by New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty and sponsored by ALL MANOR of home improvement and The Tank and Pump Shop.
Enjoy this unique day of art and architecture with a backdrop of stunning Waiheke Island views. Each home in the tour is unique, with its own distinct character and style.
We are excited to offer a range of ticket options, as well as 60 limited edition Goodie Bags. Valued at over $200 the bags include a lovely range of Waiheke Island Artisanal products and more!
Book soon as tickets will sell out fast!
Event Entry (Self Drive): $95
Event Entry & Bus: $125
Entry & Lunch (Self Drive): $195
Entry, Lunch & Bus: $225
Goodie Bag: $80
Please Note: for ticket holders - Updated event details will be emailed in the week ending Sunday 12/3/23, ticket and brochures for self drive options can be collected at the gallery from Monday 13/03/23.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If booking for a group please advise the names of ALL group members. Please note in the comments field during process or ring the gallery at time of purchase.
- The ticket price does not include the ferry trip. You will have to purchase that separately.
- This is a fundraising event for the Waiheke Community Art Gallery and bookings are transferable but not refundable.
- There is no rain date. The event will proceed as scheduled.
- Buses will meet the 9am Fullers sailing from Auckland/Devonport. For bus passengers, payment receipts will be exchanged for wristband entry tickets on arrival at Matiatia.
- For self-drive only tickets your payment receipt will be exchanged for a wristband entry ticket and information about the houses. These can be collected from the Gallery from 9am on the day or from 10am - 4pm on or after Monday 13th
- Homes will be open from 10am to 4pm on the day.
- As these are private homes please remove your shoes at the door (shoe bags will be provided courtesy of Be My Guest Waiheke).
- No dogs or children.
Please respect the privacy of the owners by not taking photographs (the brochure provided will contain some photographs).
Image: Sonja Reade, NZ Life and Leisure