Wonderful Waiheke House Tour 2019
Enjoy this unique day of art and architecture with a back drop of stunning Waiheke coastal views. Each home has a distinct personality and vibe.
This event is proudly sponsored by our major sponsor Waiheke Living.
- $160 for bus travel and Batch Winery lunch
- $160 for volunteer car driver and Batch Winery lunch
- $150 for self drive tickets and Batch Winery lunch
- $95 for self drive tickets without lunch
- Please Note: Catch the 9am Fullers Ferry from Auckland and you will be met on arrival, return on the 4:30pm ferry. Please note this price does not include the ferry.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The ticket price does not include the ferry trip.
- This is a fundraising event for the Waiheke Community Art Gallery and bookings are not refundable.
- Self Drive option does not include lunch.
- There is no rain date. The event will proceed as scheduled.
- Buses will meet the 9am Fullers Ferry sailing from Auckland. For bus passengers, payment receipts will be exchanged for lanyards on arrival at Matiatia. Seats on the buses will be allocated in advance based on the booking information and will not be changeable.
- For self-drive people, your payment receipt will be exchanged for a ticket, name badge and information about the houses. These can be collected from the Gallery from 9am on the day or from 10am to 4pm Monday 18th February.
- PLEASE NOTE the homes will be open from 10am to 4pm.
- As these are private homes please remove your shoes at the door (shoe bags will be provided courtesy of Be My Guest Waiheke. Please do not bring dogs or pushchairs and do not take photographs (the brochure provided will contain some photographs).